Gra nie chcę się włączyć

Witam mam problem jak w temacie... przedtem wszystko działało, teraz nie może włączyć się nawet launcher. Wyświetla się jakiś obrazek i później nic. Grę kilkakrotnie przeinstalowywałem i niestety nie działa. Dzięki za pomoc, jeśli będziecie potrzebować jakieś konkrety piszcie.

pierwsze co mi przychodzi na myśl to antywirus...

Co to jest "jakiś obrazek"?

Jeśli pojawia Ci się ten obrazek z niby gry a potem stoi to firewall albo antywir blokuje połączenie.

tylko do tego rodzaju błędów mi to pasuje:

These are related to a network problem, try the following steps to fix it:

Windows 10:
Go to settings, click "Network and Internet", click "Proxy" turn off all settings.

Windows 7:
Click "Start", click "Control Panel", click "Network and Internet", click "Internet Options", click the "Connections" tab, click "LAN Settings", turn off all options.

Additionally, please also try this:

• Power cycle modem/router: Shut down all computers connected to the modem/router. Power down and unplug the modem and the router if you're using one. Plug in and turn on the modem and router, and allow them to completely boot up until the front panel connection lights on the modem show a steady connection.
  • Disable antivirus
  • Disable firewall
  • If using Wifi connection, switch to wired connection if possible
  • Turn off any VPN or ping booster
  • Make sure your router, firewall, ISP is not blocking the ports 8888 and 9991 - 9993
    You can check this here: http://portquiz.net:8888/
    If you can see the homepage - it's okay.
    If you can't see it - you have your 8888 and 9991 - 9993 port blocked by router/firewall/ISP.

We also suggest trying to connect to the internet without the router (ie: plug your net cable directly to your computer) to make sure it's not a router related problem.

Witam mam problem jak w temacie... przedtem wszystko działało, teraz nie może włączyć się nawet launcher. Wyświetla się jakiś obrazek i później nic. Grę kilkakrotnie przeinstalowywałem i niestety nie działa. Dzięki za pomoc, jeśli będziecie potrzebować jakieś konkrety piszcie.

mam ten sam problem odpala sie obrazek z paskiem ładowania a potem nic jak to naprawiłeś ?

Wyłączenie wszystkiego w “Proxy” podziałało! Dzięki!