Looking for Advice on a Novel MMORPG Experience

Hello Everyone :hugs:,

Although I’ve been a devoted MMORPG player to years, I’ve been itching for a new gaming experience lately. I’m asking this wonderful community for suggestions on the next massively multiplayer online role-playing games to play.

Here are some details regarding my past and current gaming habits:

Games I’ve Liked:

• World of Warcraft: Enjoyed the wide variety of races and classes, as well as the rich story.
  • Final Fantasy XIV: I was really drawn in by the game’s gorgeous graphics and story-driven content.
  • The Guild War 2: I liked the flexible character development and the exciting events.

What I’m Seeking:

• Interesting Storyline: I’m a big fan of games that have deep plots and well-rounded characters.
  • Active Community: For me, a major aspect of the MMORPG experiences is playing with other people. I want to play a game where the community is lively, kind, and engaged.
  • Fair Play: It would be best to have a combination of PvE & PvP content. I appreciate that I can play cooperatively, but I also prefer dungeons and PvE difficulties.
  • Frequent Updates: I think it’s crucial that the game itself is updated frequently with fresh features and enhancements.

Platforms:

Although I prefer to play on PCs, I’m open to playing cross-platform games if they have good PC versions.

Additional Preferences:

• I’m willing to try both subscription-based and free-to-play games.
  • I value crisp visuals and a seamless gaming experience.
  • If the game provides a satisfying experience, I’m prepared to put in the time to learn new mechanics.

I also followed this :point_right: https://www.reddit.com/r/LightNovels/comments/12i6ke7/best_litrpgmmorpg_story_recommendations/minitab

Which MMORPGs, in light of these criteria, would you suggest? :thinking:

I’m eager to discover my next great experience and to hear your recommendations. I’m open to suggestions for any kind of title, be it well-known or a hidden treasure.

Thank you :pray: in advance.